Support Fibromyalgia Network
Support Fibromyalgia Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit on a mission to advance patient and medical education, research, and advocacy for fibromyalgia.
The Problem: The nonprofit wanted to challenge the established and traditional fibromyalgia associations by using empowering imagery and creating an engaging marketing effort.
Ultimately, the overwhelming issue was that as a new nonprofit organization, there was no branding strategy established.
The Goal: Traditionally, almost every fibromyalgia entity would have imagery using butterflies. After years of research, the Director of the nonprofit disliked this common direction and saw it as ineffective and dated. A clear goal was to amplify their empowering movement with bold graphics.
My Role: Branding, Logo, and Graphic Design
• Brand Style Guide Development
• Logo Design
• Marketing Materials
• Social Media Graphics Creation
• Motion Graphics / Video Editing
• Flyer Design / T-Shirt Design
• The nonprofit is able to create education tour events virtually to engage people living with Fibromyalgia and overlapping autoimmune conditions.
• A National Fibromyalgia Delegates Training Program was created for advocates to gain valuable experience speaking to Congressional leaders on Capitol Hill about fibromyalgia.
• On November 4-5, 2022, doctors, patients, and advocates from around the world gathered online at the Fibromyalgia Community Conference 2022. With thought-provoking interviews, inspirational talks, and interactive workshops, this one-of-a-kind conference was a complete success.
©2023 Mondragon Design, Los Angeles, CA • All Rights Reserved