Carvers & Creators
Carvers & Creators is a weekly live-streamed demonstration and discussion with pumpkin carvers, sculptors, and multi-talented artists worldwide.
Project Duration: 2020 to Present
The Problem: Amid the pandemic, numerous artists sought to remain creative by connecting and sharing their work online.
However, due to limited internet bandwidth and a lack of experience with digital media, many artists struggled to create an enjoyable viewing experience for their guests and followers.
The Goal: To create a weekly multi-platform live streaming show that educates, inspires, and supports creators of all types.
My Role: Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Broadcasting Production, Community Relations
• Weekly Online Broadcasting & Production
• Logo Design & Development
• Marketing Material Design
• Social Media Graphics Creation
• Community Engagement
• Motion Graphics / Video Editing
• T-Shirt Design
• Website Design
• From July 2020 to May 2023, Carvers & Creators produced 130 live episodes with artists from the United States, Canada, Mexico, England, Greece, Australia, Turkey, Netherlands, and New Zealand
• Our team has produced and live-streamed 138 live episodes, resulting in an impressive 40.4K views, 8.6K watch hours, plus a strong following of over 2.1K subscribers on our YouTube channel and 1.7K followers on Instagram
• Opportunities included being featured in a "Good Mythical Morning" collaboration video that has 1M views, participating in a virtual carving event for Amazon Business, and showcasing as featured artists at Monsterpalooza in Pasadena, CA, in 2022 and 2023
©2023 Mondragon Design, Los Angeles, CA • All Rights Reserved