Carvers & Creators
Carvers & Creators is a weekly live streamed demonstration and discussion with pumpkin carvers, sculptors, and multi-talented artists from around the world.
Project Duration: 2020 to Present
The Problem: Amid the pandemic, numerous artists sought to remain creative by connecting with each other and sharing their work online.
However, due to factors such as limited internet bandwidth and lack of experience with digital media, many artists struggled to create an enjoyable viewing experience for their guests and followers.
The Goal: To create a weekly multi-platform live streaming show that educates, inspires, and supports creators of all types.
My Role: Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Broadcasting Production, Community Relations
• Weekly Online Broadcasting & Production
• Logo Design & Development
• Marketing Material Design
• Social Media Graphics Creation
• Community Engagement
• Motion Graphics / Video Editing
• T-Shirt Design
• Website Design
• From July 2020 to May 2023, Carvers & Creators produced 130 live episodes with artists from the United States, Canada, Mexico, England, Greece, Australia, Turkey, Netherlands, and New Zealand
• Our team has produced and live streamed over 130 live episodes, resulting in an impressive 39.1K views, 8.3K watch hours, plus a strong following of over 2.1K subscribers on our YouTube channel and 1.7K followers on Instagram
• Opportunities included being featured in a "Good Mythical Morning" collaboration video that has 1M views, participating in a virtual carving event for Amazon Business and showcasing as featured artists at Monsterpalooza in Pasadena, CA, in 2022
©2023 Mondragon Design, Los Angeles, CA • All Rights Reserved