Baseball Brew Crew
The Baseball Brew Crew began as a travel journal, chronicling their baseball and craft beer adventures at stadiums, breweries, and other noteworthy spots throughout the United States.
In 2020, the channel expanded to include a weekly live video podcast that pays homage to the history of baseball while also featuring craft beer reviews, unboxing videos, and interviews.
Project Duration: 2016 to Present
The Problem: Many baseball podcasts only cover the current baseball and not the game's history. And very few (if any) have incorporated craft beer knowledge and pop culture references.
The Goal: To create a fun and supportive online community that enjoys learning about the history of baseball, sports card collectibles, and craft beer breweries from around the United States
My Role: Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Broadcasting Production, Community Relations
• Weekly YouTube Broadcasting & Production
• Logo Design & Development
• Marketing Material Design
• Social Media Graphics Creation
• Community Engagement
• Motion Graphics / Video Editing
• T-Shirt Design
• Website Design
• Since April 2016 we have produced over 400+ unique baseball and craft beer-related videos
• Since May 2020 we have produced a live interactive podcast on YouTube consistently for the last 158 weeks straight (current as of May 2023)
• Our Youtube channel has amassed 51.1K views, 4.2K watch hours, and over 500 followers lifetime
• We have interviewed Major League and Minor League baseball writers, reporters, authors, broadcasters, players, coaches, and management
• We have created Influencer Partnerships with Minor League baseball teams in CA and TX
©2023 Mondragon Design, Los Angeles, CA • All Rights Reserved