Baseball Brew Crew
The Baseball Brew Crew started as a travel journal on YouTube documenting baseball and craft beer adventures at stadiums, breweries, and points of interest across the United States.
In 2020, the channel created a weekly live video podcast celebrating the history of baseball featuring craft beer reviews, baseball card pack openings, trivia, and interviews.
In 2020, the channel started creating a weekly live video podcast celebrating the history of baseball featuring craft beer reviews, baseball card pack openings, trivia, and interviews.
Project Duration: 2016 to Present
The Problem: Many current baseball podcasts only cover the current baseball and not the history of the game. And very few (if any) have incorporated craft beer knowledge and pop culture references.
The Goal: To create a fun and supportive YouTube community that enjoys learning about the history of baseball, sports card collectibles, and craft beer breweries from around the United States
My Role: Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, and Broadcasting Production
• Weekly YouTube Broadcasting & Production
• Logo Design & Development
• Marketing Material Design
• Social Media Graphics Creation
• Motion Graphics / Video Editing
• T-Shirt Design
• Website Design
• Since April 2016 we have produced 368 unique baseball and craft beer-related videos for YouTube
• Since May 2020 we have produced a live interactive podcast on YouTube consistently for the last 147 weeks straight (current as of February 2023)
• We have interviewed Major League and Minor League baseball writers, reporters, authors, broadcasters, players, coaches, and upper management from around the United States.
©2022 Mondragon Design, Los Angeles, CA • All Rights Reserved